Australian supplier of locally manufactured removable bollards
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE, DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR USE
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
CUSTOM REMOVABLE DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
Delivery Australia wide.
Contact us for a free quote.
ENCAT is an Australian designer and manufacturer of removable steel bollards. We can supply councils, civil contractors, builders and other third parties requiring brand new security removable bollards that are removable. A bollard is a sturdy, short, vertical post that is used to prevent vehicles accessing an area.
This removable bollard is perfect to control traffic flow to a public area. The integrated handles make them easy to install or remove. It is a bollard with an elegant, stylish finish that is easily placed in any public use location. The range of bollards that ENCAT manufactures in Australia are designed for indoor or outdoor use in high traffic public areas.
- Light weight, easy to lift and remove bollard design.
- Removable with trolly to assist.
- Perfect for driveways, fire doors or other entrances.
- Choice of materials;
- Stainless steel
- Galvanised steel
- Powder coated in any colour.
- The stainless steel removable bollards can be finished in ENCAT’s exclusive ‘Euro Pol’ polish that produces a highly reflective surface and reduces the chance of tea stains especially when used in coastal locations.
Australian made removable bollards that are compliant
- Material: Steel
- Colour: Varies depending on material chosen
- Weight: Varies based on size manufactured
- Specifications: Custom made to suit your requirements
Additional information about ENCAT's Removable steel security bollards
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT has helped to complete in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We were contracted to design and install a new modular boardwalk into Auburn Botanic Gardens as part of their Masterplan upgrades
We designed & installed the new staircase modular boardwalk on Maloneys Beach as part of the Murramarang South Coast Walk project in NSW