Australian supplier of locally manufactured bollards
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE, DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR USE
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
ENCAT is an Australian designer and manufacturer of bollards. We can supply councils, civil contractors, builders and other third parties requiring brand new concrete filled steel bollards. A bollard is a sturdy, short, vertical post that is used to prevent vehicles accessing an area.
This bollard is perfect to to prevent vehicle access or section off a public space. Our tough, durable range of bollards are manufactured in Australia, designed for indoor or outdoor use in high traffic public areas.
- High strength, long lasting.
- Can be powder coated or painted.
- Perfect for car parks, driveways or access roads.
- Base plate or in-ground mounting choices.
- Can be supplied with welded top cap
Australian made bollards that are compliant
- Material: Steel and filled with concrete
- Colour: Varies depending on material chosen
- Weight: Varies based on size manufactured
- Specifications: Custom made to suit your requirements
Additional information about ENCAT's Concrete filled steel bollard
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT has helped to complete in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We were contracted to design and install a new modular boardwalk into Auburn Botanic Gardens as part of their Masterplan upgrades
We designed & installed the new staircase modular boardwalk on Maloneys Beach as part of the Murramarang South Coast Walk project in NSW