Australian designer and manufacturer of custom made sight screens
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE & TOUGH DESIGNS
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
DELIVERED AND CONSTRUCTED
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
ENCAT can custom make and manufacture a sight screen to suit any type of sports oval. Our sight screens can be used for cricket fields as well as soccer, rugby league or other sports.
- Engineering Certification Supplied – we do it all, design, inspect and certify your sight screen including working with local council engineering to get final sign off
- Built to last 100+ years with our heavy duty construction
- Available in any colour
- Any length or height required with built in lock down points and EZY-Roll stainless steel rollers
- Sliding screen system that is easy to move
- Modern tough design that will withstand hits from cricket balls
- Custom made to suit your cricket ground & no need to put them into storage, they are permanently fixed for easy access or use
Australian outdoor sports oval fencing
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Varies depending on your colour chosen
- Weight: Varies based on the application and size
- Specifications: Custom made to suit your requirements
Additional information about ENCAT's Cricket oval sight screen
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT completed in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We were contracted to design and install a new modular boardwalk into Auburn Botanic Gardens as part of their Masterplan upgrades
We designed & installed the new staircase modular boardwalk on Maloneys Beach as part of the Murramarang South Coast Walk project in NSW