Australian designer and manufacturer of custom made gates
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE & TOUGH DESIGNS
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
DELIVERED AND CONSTRUCTED
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
ENCAT can provide Australian civil engineering services to design and manufacture custom made heavy duty steel gates for dirt roads, fire trails, driveways, car parks or other public access areas that need to be controlled or given limited access.
We know how important it is to keep the public safe & our heavy-duty gates are the perfect way to prevent access to certain areas.
Our durable gates are made to your specifications in the length and height you require to be used in public spaces or private properties
- Hot dipped galvanised to prevent deterioration
- Powder coated in any colour to suit the application
- Custom made to suit the space and required application
- Ideal for public events and private property
ENCAT has been supplying national parks, building contractors, councils, shopping centres and civil construction companies since 1989. Our products are designed and manufactured to meet Australian standards and safety requirements.
Australian access prevention products that are compliant
- Material: Steel or wood depending on the application
- Colour: Varies depending on material chosen
- Weight: Varies based on size manufactured
- Specifications: Custom made to suit your requirements
Additional information about ENCAT's Gate for limiting public road access
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT completed in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We were contracted to design and install a new modular boardwalk into Auburn Botanic Gardens as part of their Masterplan upgrades
We designed & installed the new staircase modular boardwalk on Maloneys Beach as part of the Murramarang South Coast Walk project in NSW