Australian designer and manufacturer for viewing platforms & lookouts
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE & TOUGH DESIGNS
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
DELIVERED AND CONSTRUCTED
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
ENCAT can provide Australian design and manufacturing of custom made beach boardwalk viewing platforms to suit public spaces. We have made different types of boardwalks for Australian national parks, beaches, roads and other locations for local councils, civil contractors, builders and other third parties.
- Latest 3D modelling tools, designed in Australia
- Manufactured locally to meet any specific requirement
- Minimal maintenance required
- We can manage logistics like air lifting items into position, delivery and construction or provide supply only.
It also means you get a consistent, high quality, production standard to ensure the finished boardwalk system lasts for many years. This saves on maintenance and replacement costs long term.
ENCAT has been supplying national parks, building contractors, councils, shopping centres and civil construction companies since 1989. Our products are designed and manufactured to meet Australian standards and safety requirements.
Australian beach boardwalks and viewing platforms that are compliant
ENCAT is an Australian manufacturer of products, like beachside boardwalks and viewing platforms, used in public spaces or civil construction projects. Everything we produce is compliant with Australian laws and requirements.
- 100% Australian Made.
- Certified Welding to AS1554
- Hot Dip Galvanising to AS1214
- Material: Steel or wood depending on the application
- Colour: Varies depending on material chosen
- Weight: Varies based on size manufactured
- Specifications: Custom made to suit your requirements
Additional information about ENCAT's Beach boardwalk viewing platforms
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT completed in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We were contracted to design and install a new modular boardwalk into Auburn Botanic Gardens as part of their Masterplan upgrades
We designed & installed the new staircase modular boardwalk on Maloneys Beach as part of the Murramarang South Coast Walk project in NSW