Australian designer and manufacturer of custom made fencing for ovals
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE & TOUGH DESIGNS
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
DELIVERED AND CONSTRUCTED
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
ENCAT manufactures fencing for sports ovals that can be used on any type of sporting ground for cricket, soccer, rugby league or other sports. Our traditional style picket fence uses a heavy duty steel frame and wooden pickets.
- Traditional style with modern tough design
- Steel frame manufactured in NSW
- Round top, flat top or angle top designs
- Complimentary gates
- Custom made to suit your specific application from cricket ovals to soccer fields
We don’t create standard lengths, instead, we custom design a fencing system that suits your application so that it fits your requirement perfectly.
If you need outdoor seating we also design and manufacture that type of product as well, get more details here.
Our outdoor seating products can be complemented with handrails, balustrades, bollards, gates or even pedestrian fencing to give your location the best in public safety features and traffic management.
Australian outdoor sports oval fencing
- Material: Aluminium
- Colour: Varies depending on your colour chosen
- Weight: Varies based on the application and size
- Specifications: Custom made to suit your requirements
Additional information about ENCAT's Sports oval picket fencing
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT completed in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We were contracted to design and install a new modular boardwalk into Auburn Botanic Gardens as part of their Masterplan upgrades
We designed & installed the new staircase modular boardwalk on Maloneys Beach as part of the Murramarang South Coast Walk project in NSW