Australian supplier of bus shelters with modular, scaleable sizes
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE, DESIGN FOR OUTDOOR USE
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
AVAILABLE FOR DELIVERY AUSTRALIA WIDE
CUSTOM DESIGNS TO SUIT ANY PUBLIC SPACE
ENCAT is an Australian manufacturer of metal bus shelters that are suitable for roadside use. Our modular bus shelter system makes it easy to create large scale passenger waiting areas suitable to any length of roadway or footpath. The modular system is made in our factory located in Wollongong and has been designed to withstand Australia’s harsh outdoor conditions.
This modular bus shelter system is ideal for existing site conditions that require a specific depth, length or width to suit the space available. We can design & manufacture to suit your specifications.
- Seating for up to eight people per module.
- Different design choices
- Glass, steel or aluminium material choices
- Colorbond roofing shelter from the rain or sun.
- Clear visibility to the sides to maximise security & help bus drivers see waiting passengers.
- Tall 2.6 meter design to deter climbing.
- Can include an outdoor advertising panel if required.
- Can be made in a variety of colours.
- Specially designed roof shape to aid rainwater being dispersed quickly without needing extra guttering.
- Simple to maintain.
Our modular bus shelter can be matched to our range of Pedestrian Fencing to create a complete solution for managing public transit areas.
For architects, designers or civil contractors we can custom design our modular bus shelter to suit individual requirements and locations. We make a range of different bus or passenger shelters that are designed to accommodate multiple people to keep them dry and safe.
We can help custom design a bus shelter to accomodate things like lighting, guttering, drainage, seating or advertising. As a local Australian manufacturer we can adapted our designs to meet any of your exact requirements.
ENCAT has been supplying bus shelters to local councils for many years. Our products are designed and manufactured to meet Australian standards and safety requirements.
Compliant modular bus shelter systems for sale in Australia
- Material: Where applicable we use locally sourced steel
- Weight: Depends on the specific application
- Height: Custom designed to suit your application
Additional information about ENCAT's Sirius Modular Bus Shelter
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT has helped to complete in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We designed a Type 1 Pedestrian Fence installation that included a custom made gate to give access to the fenced area behind the bus shelter.
We helped the NSW Government Lake Illawarra complete a new pedestrian boardwalk to be shared by people and cyclists with custom made handrailing