Australian designer and manufacturer of outdoor dog bowls
HEAVY DUTY, SAFE & TOUGH DESIGN
FACTORY DIRECT, 100% AUSTRALIAN MADE
DELIVERED ANYWHERE IN AUSTRALIA
SUITABLE FOR ANY PUBLIC SPACE
Our stainless steel dog bowl has been designed to be used by councils, schools, beaches or national parks where they need to provide water for dogs. They have been specifically designed to suit being used in high traffic public areas.
- Simple tilting design to empty and clean the bowl
- Stainless steel construction that can withstand harsh outdoor conditions
- Solid mounting frame that will withstand heavy duty, high volume public use
- Can be easily installed next to an existing tap or doggy bag stand
- Theft deterrents integrated into the design with solid floor bolts
ENCAT supplies national parks, building contractors, councils, shopping centres and civil construction companies. Since 1989 our products have been designed and manufactured to meet Australian standards and safety requirements. We manufacture our products in NSW Australia.
Australian manufactured products for public area use.
ENCAT is an Australian manufacturer of products used on public roads, foot paths, parks, beaches and other areas that require civil engineering, custom design or heavy duty use. Everything we produce is compliant with Australian laws and requirements.
- 100% Australian Made.
- Certified Welding to AS1554
- Hot Dip Galvanising to AS1214
- Material: Stainless steel
- Colour: Silver
- Weight: Varies based on the application and size
- Specifications: Custom made to suit your requirements
Additional information about ENCAT's Outdoor stainless steel dog bowls
ENCAT is Australia’s largest manufacturer and supplier of products used for civil applications in public spaces. Since 1989 we have been designing and manufacturing products used by councils, national parks, schools, universities and other locations. While we specialise in pedestrian fencing we have the skills, tools and equipment to design products to solve many different civil engineering requirements or applications.
- Custom design and engineering.
- Local manufacturing and fabrication.
- Experience working in difficult to access public spaces.
- In-house expertise, tooling and equipment.
See some of the projects ENCAT completed in Australia
Botany Council decided to improve the safety of the Molineaux Point look out by installing our Fasterail outdoor steel balustrade system to protect people form falling
We were contracted to design and install a new modular boardwalk into Auburn Botanic Gardens as part of their Masterplan upgrades
We designed & installed the new staircase modular boardwalk on Maloneys Beach as part of the Murramarang South Coast Walk project in NSW